The fire-fighting pressure equipments are used to supply installations containing extinction elements like sprinklers (ROC), built under the UNE 12.845: 2005 standard, equipped fire hydrants (BIE) or columns of hydrants (CHE) built under UNE 23.500: 2012 standard. The equipments can also be constructed under the Technical Rule CEPREVEN.
- Fire-fighting pressure equipments GCI ranges basically composed of a main centrifugal pump, an auxiliary pump (optional depending on the standard), a \\\"jockey\\\" electro-pump and one or more electric panels for signaling, control, alarm and maneuver.
- Evidence collector. The groups against fires supplied byhidrautica alsina, s.a. They can be equipped with a flow measurement system.
- Currently there are two different fire-fighting equipments: those for the supply of installations containing extinguishing elements through sprinkles (ROC), manufactured under the standard UNE-12.845, and those for fire hose reels (FHR) or standpost hydrants (CHE), manufactured under current standard UNE-23.500:2012 and UNE-23.500:2018
- In addition, the equipments can also be assembled under the Technical Regulation CEPREVEN RT2- ABA, valid for any possible extinguishing combination. Despite not being considered as a national mandatory rule, it was the normative model while there was not a clear legislation in this sector.
- Main pump: must be activated in case of fire and can only be stopped manually. This pump must be capable to propel minimum 140% of the nominal flow at a pressure not lower than 70% of the nominal pressure.
- Booster pump: same hydraulic characteristics as the main pump, electrical or diesel, its installation is needed when a back-up power supply is demanded due to the installations characteristics.
- Jockey pump: it is used to keep the fire-fighting equipment pressurized, balancing out the possible leaks in the installation avoiding the start up of the main pump. It starts and stops through a signal from the pressure switch, adjusted between two pressure values.
- Electric control panels according to constructive standards for the start and control of the pumps.
- Check and shut-off valves in every pump.
- Wide size range of general discharge manifolds.
- Pressure switch for manoeuvre.
- Pressure switch and safety valve for carried escape.
- Galvanized sheet base plate.
- 24 liters HASABOX changeable membrane tank, stamped at a pressure higher than the maximum pressure of the circuit.
- Glycerin manometer.
- Sample manifold with insertion flowmeter (optional).
- All equipments are provided assembled over base plates and in-factory electrically tested.
- The groups against fires supplied by hidráulica alsina, s.a. They can be equipped with a flow measurement system.
- Methacrylate meter with full scale reading l/min.
- Small float built in stainless steel, AISI 316.
- Flanged section of pipe with minimum dimensions of 10 times the diameter of the collector, before the meter, and 5 times the diameter of the collector after it.