Filters for water
- Cartridge filters are suitable for domestic and industrial installations where solid suspended particles or any existing smells in water need to be removed.
WOUND YARN CARTRIDGE
- Made up of two-piece head with drainage valve and 1'' connecting fitting in brass, transparent vessel for control and checking of 9 3/4'' (248 mm) standard cartridges. All components are manufactured with materials suitable for food use.
- Pressure reduction valve installation before cartridge-holder installation is recommended for shock absorbption.
WASHABLE RED CARTRIDGE
- Cartridge suitable for the elimination of particles or water suspended impurities. Disposable.
ACTIVE COAL CARTRIDGE
- Cartride suitable for suspended particle filtration, industrial machinery protection, prefilter and postfilter for pumps. Washable
POLYPHOSPHATE SALTS CARTRIDGE
- Cartridge suitable for chlorine elimination and chlorinated compounds producing unpleasant taste and smells in drinking water
- Cartridge suitable for lime elimination and pipe protection, installation at water inlet for household appliances is recommended.