- Pumps designed especially for dosage of chemical products, chlorination of swimming pools and water supply networks in general: detergents in washing plants, liquid fertilisers in irrigation systems, etc
- All components for installation are included with the pump
- Type: Diaphragm
- Flow (l/h): 1 - 15
- Pressure (BAR): 5 - 7
- Power supply: 1 ~ 230 Vac
- IP: 65
- r.p.m.: 2900
- Temp. max. (ºC): 45
- Max. suction depth: 1,5 m.
- Box: PP
- Pump body - Corps de pompe PP (PVDF)
- Diaphragm: PTFE
- Suction tube: PVC - PE
- Impulse tube: PE
- Valve body: PP - PVDF
- O’rings: Vitón
- A command circuit generates the necessary impulses to activate the electromagnet.
- The pump works intermittently; each time a drive is sent to the electromagnet, a magnetic field is created which pulls the piston, moving inside a selflubricating cavity to ease its short span.
- The teflon diaphragm is attached to the piston head, compressing the liquid in the head incorporating the ball valves, opening the discharge valve and closing the suction valve.
- When the drive is over, the spring makes the piston to return to the initial position, the liquid enters the head through the suction valve, while the pressure valve closes.
- The pump flow is directly proportional to the number of electromagnet drives, which are regulated externally.
- The VMS MF multifunction models have a built-in external probe (not supplied) inlet, for Constant, Divider, Multiplier, PPM, Batch, Volt, %, mlq or mA type control.
Upon request, it can be supplied with other voltages, flows and pressures. Please contact our technical department.