Centrifugal electro-pumps for chemical processes
- Single-stage centrifugal bare-shaft pumps (for assembling over base plate) with enclosed impeller.
- Specially designed for working with chemical products.
- These pumps can be manufactured in different metals according to the characteristics of the liquid to be used with.
- Type: Bare-shaft - Chemical process
- Stardard: EN 733 (DIN 24256)
- Conformity: ATEX 94/9/CE
- Flow (m3/h) Max.: 450
- Head (m) Max.: 130
- r.p.m.: 1450-2900
- IP: 55
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: External ventilation
- Temp. (ºC): -40ºC / 250ºC
- Impeller: Closed
- Pump body: According to the circulating liquid
- Impeller: According to the circulating liquid
- Shaft: AISI 316 L Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: According to the circulating liquid
- O’rings: According to the circulating liquid