Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Electro-pumps suitable for pumping dirty and waste water with foreign bodies.
- Likewise, thanks to their making and design, they are irreplaceable in the food industry (macerated substances, fruit pulp, slaughterhouse waste, etc.), agricultural and livestock industry (manure, purines, etc.), paper and cellulose industry (particles of cellulose paper, pulp, pasted-water, etc.), chemical industry (waste water with chemical products, brine, alkaline water, etc.), construction industry (drainage, tank emptying, etc.)
- Type: Waste water
- Flow (m3/h): 2 - 180
- Head (m): 2 - 30
- Stardard: ICE
- IP: 55
- Isolation: F
- r.p.m.: 1450 - 2850
- Cooling: External ventilation
- Rotation direction: Clockwise
- Temp. max.(ºC): 40
TYPE OF IMPELLERSOPEN IMPELLER L series:
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Impeller: Cast iron (F - C) / Bronze (L)
- Shaft: ‘AISI 420’ Stainless steel
- Screws: Stainless steel
VORTEX IMPELLER F series:
- For dirty liquids or loaded with suspended foreign bodies.
- The liquid to be pumped should not have elements such as long fibers or similar which may result in braids.
- For loaded liquids with high quantity of gas or air containing suspended foreign bodies and mixtures resulting in braids.
- Free pitch for solids with Ø equivalent to the discharge and suction electro-pumps outlets.