Multicellular centrifugal submersible electro-pumps
- Multistage submersible electro-pumps with built-in electronic pressure controller for the automatic start and stop according to the demand of water and protection against lack of water, without need of external controller. Suitable for installation in tanks, open wells and any application where water pressure is needed.
- Type: Submersible
- Ø Pump: 127 mm
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- r.p.m.: 2800
- Cooling: Mineral oil and pumped water
- Temp. max. (ºC): 35
- Max. sand content: 60 gr/m3
- Max. starts: 40/h
- Max. height of discharge: 20 m.
- Built-in capacitor and thermal protection in the pump.
- Provided with 20 metres of cable.
- For a proper function it is necessary to install an expansion vessel of minimum 2 L.
- Check valve incorporated in the pump, do not install other external valve.
- Pump body: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Suction grill: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Motor housing: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Handle: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Impellers: Noryl with glass fiber
- Diffusers: Noryl with stainless steel ring for wear resistance
- Shaft: ‘AISI 420’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Graphite/Alumina
- O’rings: NBR
- Automatic start and stop depending on the water demand
- Protection in case of lack of water: It stops when the lack of water is detected. During the fi rst hour it restarts every 15 minutes. Then it restarts every hour during the following 48 hours.
- Valve blockage detection system: The pump stops if it detects that the valve is blocked