Grey water clarifier
- Compact greywater recovery system for convenient installation in homes.
- Water can be collected from the drains of sinks, showers and bathtubs, for reuse in non-potable purposes such as filling toilet cisterns, watering gardens or cleaning pavements.
- This practice has great advantages from an environmental point of view, while at the same time offers savings in water consumption.
- Pre treatments: Three lapping separation sections and sedimentation with automatic valve and air pumps with scheduled discharges.
- Treatment with bag filter: Tank with interchangeable bag filter for hair parting residues and for the material sedimented.
- Biological treatment: Equalization and oxidation tank equipped with ultrafiltration membrane and suction pump of purified water.
- Disinfection: High pressure UV sterilization lamp 0,20 kW/h.
- Pressure system: Multi-stage centrifugal pump with integrated presscontrol.
- Control unit: Control unit equipped with APP for smartphones with visualization of operation data, consumption, water and energy saving and maintenance alarms.
- Maintenance: Replacing the hair bag filter (approx 1 time per month), cleaning of the ultrafiltration membrane (rising with running water approximately once a year).