Pump driver with variable-frequency drive
- The pump controller with variable-frequency-drive SPEEDBOARD is suitable for operating with three-phase pumps and can be installed directly over the terminal box of the pump motor to be controlled. Simple motor specification configuration, as the user only has to set up pressure adjustment and nominal intensity.
- It can be mounted individually or in groups of up to 4 pumps in parallel communicated and operating in MASTER-SLAVE mode with alternated sequence of operation.
- Control panel with LCD screen with warning leds, START/STOP and AUTOMATIC push buttons
- Configuration system for easy and intuitive programming
- Pressure reading through external pressure transducer
- Intensity current sensor with instantaneous reading
- Protections agains lack of water by consumed current, overcurrent, fast operating cycles and abnormal supply voltage
- ART function (Automatic Reset Test), which connects the pump with a programmed periodicity until the water supply has been restored
- Register of alarms and operational controls (working hours, start counter, connections to the electrical network counter)
- Automatic restart system after an interruption of power supply keeping the confi guration parametres
- It’s possible to connect a level switch as protection. This system is independent from the safety system against dry running operation
- Cooling by forced convection by the fan of the motor with an intelligent temperature management system