Pump driver with variable-frequency drive
- The pump controller with variable-frequency-drive SPEEDBOARD is suitable for operating with three-phase pumps and can be installed directly over the terminal box of the pump motor to be controlled.
- Simple motor specification configuration, as the user only has to set up pressure adjustment and nominal intensity.
- It can be mounted individually or in groups of up to 4 pumps in parallel communicated and operating in MASTER-SLAVE mode with alternated sequence of operation.
- Control panel with LCD screen with warning leds, START/STOP and AUTOMATIC push buttons.
- Configuration system for easy and intuitive programming.
- Pressure reading through external pressure transducer.
- Intensity current sensor with instantaneous reading.
- Protections agains lack of water by consumed current, overcurrent, fast operating cycles and abnormal supply voltage.
- ART function (Automatic Reset Test), which connects the pump with a programmed periodicity until the water supply has been restored.
- Register of alarms and operational controls (working hours, start counter, connections to the electrical network counter).
- Automatic restart system after an interruption of power supply keeping the configuration parametres.
- It’s possible to connect a level switch as protection. This system is independent from the safety system against dry running operation.
- Cooling by forced convection by the fan of the motor with an intelligent temperature management system.