Double-pump wall-mounted driver with variable-frequency drive
- Compact wall-mounted controllers for the control of 2-pump booster sets.
- SPEEDBOX DUO: Device for single-phase power supply. Each pump has its own variable-frequency drive, which makes the pumps work alternately and in cascade.
- SPEEDBOX DUO SET: Device for three-phase power supply. It has a variable-frequency drive to control the main pump and a power relay to control the auxiliary pump. The operation is alternating, in each cycle of operation the first pump to start changes and it is always controlled by the drive.
- Alternate operating sequence of the pumps.
- Control panel with LCD screen with warning leds, START/STOP and AUTOMATIC push buttons.
- Configuration system for easy and intuitive programming.
- Pressure reading through external pressure transducer (included with drive).
- Intensity current sensor with instantaneous reading.
- Protections agains lack of water, overcurrent, abnormal supply voltage, shortcircuits and failure of transducer.
- ART function (Automatic Reset Test), which connects the pump with a programmed periodicity until the water supply has been restored.
- Register of alarms and operational controls (working hours, start counter, connections to the electrical network counter).
- Automatic restore system after an interruption of power supply keeping the configuration parametres.
- It's possible to connect a level switch as protection. This system is independent of the safety system against dryrunning operation.
- Cooling system by forced convection (fan).