Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible pumps model SRI are suitable for industrial water treatment, water with acid pumping, sea water, petrol station waste with acid from batteries, waste water from chemical processes and all type of liquids with suspended particles in general.
- Specially necessary in the tanning industry and for chemical and pharmaceutical processes, laboratories and hospitals
- Type: Submersible Inox
- Flow (m3/h): 2 - 69
- Height (m): 2 - 24
- rpm: 2850
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Pumped water
- Temp. max. (ºC): 40
- Max. density: 1100 kg/m3
- Max. viscosity: 100 cPs
- pH: 3 - 13
- All single-phase models are supplied with built-in level switch.
- All models are supplied with 5 mt of santoprene cable with cable presser for higher protection against very aggressive liquids.
- Pump body: ‘AISI 316’ Stainless steel
- Impeller: ‘AISI 316’ Stainless steel
- Shaft: ‘AISI 316’ Stainless steel
- Screws: ‘AISI 316’ Stainless steel
- Double mechanical seal: Silicon Carbide/Siicon Carbide/Viton
- O’rings: Viton