Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible electro-pumps suitable for pumping low quantities of water at high manometric height. Thanks to its grinding system, they are suitable for waste water drainage in the civil, industrial, sanitary and agricultural sectors.
- Type: Submersible
- Flow (m3/h): 0 - 21,6
- Height (m): 9,9 - 54,6
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- rpm: 2900
- Cooling: Dielectric oil
- Temp. max. (ºC): 40
- Inmersión max.: 20 m.
- All models are supplied with 10 m. of electric cable and counterflange for assembly with joint and screws.
- All the single-phase models include connections box with capacitor and circuit breaker.
- None of the models includes level switch.
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Impeller: Cast iron
- Shaft: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Inferior (bomba): Silicon-Carbide, Superior (motor): Ceramic/Graphite
- Screws: Stainless steel
- Joints: NBR
- Foot support: Zinc-plated steel