- Submersible pumps for wells of 4” in diameter and clear water, suitable for civil and industrial applications, irrigations, population supply, industrial facilities, etc.
- Pump sleeve and shaft in stainless steel
- Impulse and suction body in brass
- Radial or semiaxial impellers and diffusers in polycarbonate
- Franklin electrical motor (water-covered rotor) or motor in non-toxic oil bath
- All M type are single-phase 230 V models and are provided with capacitor
- All three-phase models are provided at only one voltage 230 or 400 V.
- The maximum number of starts in Franklin motors is 12 and 30 for three-phase up to 1,5 CV.
- Retention valve built-in all models.
- Maximum water temperature 30 ºC
- It is necessary to protect the pump against the lack of water. It can not be run dry.
The minimum distance between the pump and the well bottom must be 30 cm. Do not use the pump in water with sand content higher than 30 gr./m³