Compact pressure units with accumulation
- Automatic pressure equipment totally silent, thanks to the incorporation of a submersible pump that, together with a reserve tank of 500, 700 or 1.100 l., pressurizes an installation where pressure and/ or public network flow is insufficient.
- This compact pressure equipment with water reserve is suitable for assuring continuous and silent water service in domestic installations.
- All the AQUACOMPACT components are suitable for contact with food and more precisely with drinking water, according to the Royal Decree 140/03.
- Type: Compact pressure equipments with accumulation
- Flow (l/h): 5200 - 1200
- Height (m): 5 - 55
- rpm: 2850
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Oil and pumped water
- Temp. max. (ºC): 35
- Closed accumulation tank for drinking water
- Multistage submersible pump ATENAS with level switch
- Pressure regulator LOGICPRESS II 230V
- Filling system by RSA level controller with 2’’ external coupling
- Siphonic overfl ow Ø50mm
- Aeration pads with 2’’ male thread
- Mechanical level indicator with 2’’ thread
- By-pass system with 3 stopcock 1’’
- Connecting lead between pump and pressure regulator