Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible electropumps of robust making, suitable for different fluids such as: clean water, rain water, mixed water, waste water with solid and fibrous content, muddy water, etc.
- Type: Submersible
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Oil and pumped water
- Temp. max.(ºC): 40
- Max. Immersion depth: 20 m.
- pH: 6 - 10
- Max. starts: 15/h
- Max. sound level: 70 dB (A)
- All models supplied with 10 m of electric cable and counterfl ange for assembly with seal and screws.
- Supplied with support base for mobile installation or optionally with coupling foot for fixed installation.
- All pumps are equipped with 2 thermal sensors (T1/T2) in the winding which display the temperature inside the motor, and an electrode (S) wich produces a signal revealing a fl uid infi ltration in the mechanical seal chamber. These sensors should be correctly connected to the suitable control board, which is not included with the pump.
- The represented hydraulic characteristics are valid for fluids with density <1,1 kg/dm3.
- Rotation direction: Clockwise from the upper side.
TYPE OF INSTALLATIONS
- Pump body: G25 Cast iron
- Motor casing: G25 Cast iron
- Motor cover: G25 Cast iron
- Impeller: G25 Cast iron
- Shaft: ‘AISI 420’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Inferior (bomba): Silicon-Carbide / Viton, Superior (motor): Ceramic/Graphite
- Screws: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- O’rings: Viton
- Mobile installation: Pump mounted on support base for mobile operations in emergency cases. The pump must work completely or partially
plunged in the intervals 1 and 2 defined in the technical characteristics.
- Stationary installation: The plunged stationary installations with the system of two guide pipes allow the automatic coupling of the pump at the foot of channeling and evacuation of the fluid. The sealing of the installation is guaranteed by the pump’s own weight. The pump can
be easily extracted for works of maintenance without the need to enter in the working area. The pumps must work completely or partially plunged in the intervals 1 and 2 defined in the technical characteristics.