Self-suction pumps for racking
- Self-priming liquid ring electro-pumps suitable for the transfer of gas-oil, wine, grape juice, fresh and sea water and oils with viscosity not over 30 cst.
- Type: Self-primming
- Flow (l/h): 100 - 6500
- Height (m): 0 - 24
- IP: X4 / 55
- Cooling: External ventilation
- Temp. max.: 35ºC
- Ambient temp.: 4ºC - 40ºC
- Max. suction depth: 9 m.
- Viscosity max.: 30 cst
- Reversible close-coupled pumps with commutator of rotation direction change (except for model MARINA).
- Built-in oil seal.
- Vertical fittings in models BE-20M, BE-25M and MARINA.
- Vertical and curved fittings in models BE-30/40.
- Pump body: Brass
- Seal support cover (BE-20M / BE-25M / BE-20M IP-55 / MARINA): Noryl®
- Impeller: Brass
- Unions: Brass
- Shaft: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel