Membrane Hydropneumatic tank
- C2 - Lite CAD tanks are not made of steel so they can not oxidize.
- Maintenance jobs are not needed.
- Easy to handle due to its low weight, designed for bearing extreme weather conditions.
- Membrane is fixed on the tank wall by a steel ring.
- Air valve in brass, sealed by an O-ring cap in order to prevent air leakage.
- Type: Membrane Hydropneumatic tanks
- Membrane: Double (CAD-2 patented technology)
- Capacity (L): 60 - 450
- Max. pressure (BAR): 8,6
- Temp. max. (ºC): 50
- Official approval: CE / FDA (membrane)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Outside tank: Fiberglass cloth sealed with epoxi resin
- Membrane: Butyl 100% chlorine resistant
- Water connection: Reinforced plastic
- Base of tank: Compact copolymer polypropilene