Membrane Hydropneumatic tank
- C2 - Lite CAD tanks are not made of steel so they can not oxidize. Maintenance jobs are not needed.
Easy to handle due to its low weight, designed for bearing extreme weather conditions.
- Membrane is fixed on the tank wall by a steel ring. Air valve in brass, sealed by an O-ring cap in order to prevent air leakage.
- Type: Membrane Hydropneumatic tanks
- Membrane: Double (CAD-2 patented technology)
- Capacity (L): 60 - 450
- Max. pressure (BAR): 8,6
- Temp. max. (ºC): 50
- Official approval: CE / FDA (membrane)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Outside tank: Fiberglass cloth sealed with epoxi resin
- Membrane: Butyl 100% chlorine resistant
- Water connection: Reinforced plastic
- Base of tank: Compact copolymer polypropilene