- Submersible electro-pumps suitable for flammable liquid transfer or in potentially explosive working environments.
- All this range of pumps is provided with flameproof certification in accordance with the standard ATEX EEx-d-11B-T4
- It is required that the pumps work completely submerged in the liquid to be pumped , with maximum temperature at 40ºC
- All our models can be installed by coupling base with guide tubes.
- Motor casing, pump body and impeller in G 250 casting
- AISI 420 B stainless steel motor shaft
- AISI 304 stainless steel screws
- Cable (10mts) in Neoprene H07 RN/F
- Joints and oil seal in nitrile
- Mechanical seal in Silicon Carbide/Silicon
- Upon request they can be provided completely in INOX AISI 316 or Marine Bronze
MOTOR SHAFT AND BEARINGS
- 2 or 4-pole asynchronous electrical motors
- Type-F motor isolation(155ºC) Protection IP 68
- Motor cooling is carried out through the same fluid the pump is submerged into, the motor casing has been designed for efficient thermal dissipation.
- Motor is designed for continuous or intermittent operation with no more than 15 starting-up per hour, regularly spaced in time and maximum unbalance between phases of 5%
- Our models can be supplied with power II 230 v. and with level switch
- AISI 420 B stainless steel motor shaft dynamically balanced. Over-dimensioned bearings, radial to sphere, lubricated and free of maintenance.
- The pump has two tightness systems for perfect tightness between the electrical motor and the liquid to be pumped.
- Top seal: oil retainer in NBR
- Bottom closing: Mechanical in Silicon Carbide
TYPES OF IMPELLERS
- The oil chamber lubricates and cools the mechanical sealand emulsifies possible water leakage
- VOROTEX: Designed for large diameters of solids at low evacuation level.
- SINGLE-CHANNEL: Designed for large diameters of solids at medium evacuation level.
- MULTI-CHANNEL: Designed for large diameters of solids at high evacuation level.
Please contact our technical department for higher performance