One-piece gear electro-pump
- Robust self-priming close-coupled gear pumps, volumetric and positive displacement type. Useful for the transfer of viscous fluids, particularly: gas-oil, fuel-oil, oils, syrups, glycerine, paint, etc. and in general, all kind of lubricant liquids without suspended particles.
- Type: Gear pumps
- Motor: Three-phase
- Isolation: F
- r.p.m.: 1450
- Cooling: External ventilation
- Max. pressure: 12 BAR
- Temp. max.: 150ºC
- Max. viscosity: 350 cSt (SAE 120)
- It can be installed in any position, vertical or horizontal, in order to better fit to the available space.
- Built-in safety valve in the pump cover.
- Upon request, available with 6 or 8-poles motors or even with geared motor for higher viscosity.
- Also available with ATEX motor.
- Possibility of installation with packing to work with liquids up to 250 ºC