Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible electro-pumps suitable for drainage of waste water, rain water, industrial water with suspended foreign bodies, thanks to its vortex-type impeller with large distance for foreign bodies pitch.
- Type: Submersible
- Flow (l/h): 1000 - 50000
- Head (m): 0 - 19
- rpm: 2850
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Dielectric oil
- Temp. max.(ºC): 40
- Impeller: Vortex
- Built-in thermo-amperimetric protection in single-phase models.
- Models Inox-Palm 1 and 2 are provided with 5 meters of cable and models Inox-Palm 2.5, 3, 4 and 5 with 10 meters of cable.
- All single-phase models are provided with level switch.
- Vertical level switch upon request
- Pump body: G20 Cast iron
- Base: G20 Cast iron
- Pump housing: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Motor cover: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Handle: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Impeller: INOX-PALM 1/2/2.5/3/4: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel, INOX-PALM 5: G20 Cast iron
- Shaft: ‘AISI 420’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: INOX-PALM 1/2/2.5/3/4: Graphite/Alumina, INOX-PALM 5: Graphite/Alumina + Silicon-Carbide/Alumina
- O'rings: NBR