Submersible electro-pump for sump and loaded water
- Submersible electro-pumps suitable for the drainage of waste water, rain water, industrial water with suspended foreign bodies, thanks to its vortex-type impeller with large distance pitch for foreign bodies.
- Type: Submersible
- Flow (l/h): 1000 - 40000
- Head (m): 0 - 14
- rpm: 2850
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Dielectric oil
- Temp. max.(ºC): 40
- Impeller: Vortex
- Built-in thermo-amperimetric protection in all models.
- Single-phase models are provided with level switch.
- Models IPX 1A and 2A are provided with 5 meters of cable.
- Models IPX 3 and 4 are provided with 10 meter of cable.
- Vertical level switch upon request.
- Pump body: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Base: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Pump housing: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Motor cover: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Handle: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Impeller: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Shaft: ‘AISI 316’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Graphite/Alumina
- O'rings: NBR