Pump driver with speed variator
- LOGICVAR pump controller handles and protects pressure equipments by means of a reliable electronic control system. Furthermore, it can keep constant pressure regardless of the flow demand, by varying motor speed by means of an INVERTER system in power control.
- Simple motor specification configuration, as the user only has to set up pressure adjustement and nominal intensity.
- Type: Variable-frequency-drive
- IP: 65
- Max. temp. water: 60ºC
- Max. room temp.: 60ºC
- Possibility of alternation of regulated pump in multipump systems by means of a communication protocol (COM models)
- Without pressure switches, only with integrated internal transducer
- Protects against running in dry conditions, short-circuits, amperometric, and overheating
- Voltage, pump in operation and failure indicators
- Button to activate/deactivate automatic function mode
- Push button keyboard for easy and intuitive programming
- Large heat dissipation surface
- Built-in check valve