Magnetic dragging pumps
- Magnetic close-coupled pumps with no mechanical seal, suitable for aggressive and clean liquids
- Pumps for the pumping of acids, corrosive liquids, alkali, sea-water, solvents, bleach factories, photographic processing solutions, aquariums, laboratory installations, etc
- Type: Magnetic dragging
- Flow (m3/h): 0,3 - 41
- Height (m): 2 - 24
- IP: 44 (MAG-13/17) - 55 (MAG-33/400)
- Isolation: F
- r.p.m.: 2850
- Cooling: External ventilation
- Ambient temp. (ºC): 40
- Prevent from suction of solid particle.
- No operation with hoses Ø lower than inlets.
- Do not work in dry conditions.
- They must be used always loaded or with priming tank (supplied separately).
- MAG-33 and MAG-75 models can be supplied in vertical configuration.