Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible electro-pump suitable for bailing waste water, sewage, septic tanks and water purification plants.
- Pumps with open impeller allow liquid flow with suspended foreign bodies.
- Pumps with vortex impeller with total pitch, allow the flow of large foreign bodies virtually of the same diameter as outlet.
- Type: Submersible
- Flow (l/h): 600 - 30000
- Head (m): 1 - 11
- rpm: 2850
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Oil and pumped water
- Temp. max.(ºC): 40
- pH: 6 - 11
- Max. density: 1100 Kg/m3
- Provided with 10 meters of cable, except 0,5 CV models (5 meters)
- Single-phase models are provided with level switch.
- Pump body: G20 Cast iron
- Motor cover: G20 Cast iron
- Impeller: G20 Cast iron
- Shaft: ‘AISI 420’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Alumina/Silicon-Carbide
- Screws: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Handle: Stainless steel
- O’rings: NBR