NIZALOGICSimple pressure units with LOGICVAR variable-frequency dr
- Pressure equipments with LOGICVAR variable-frequency drive mounted in the output jack, subsequently a discharge pipe is mounted in the installation. They are very suitable for the water supply in blocks of flats, sports facilities, industries, hotels and in general in any case where water pressure is not enough to cover the supply demand.
- These equipments can supply a constant pressure independent of the required water consumption and offer considerable energy savings. With a simple configuration, only the pump’s nominal intensity, working pressure and start pressure parameters need to be adjusted
- They can be installed with any kind of pump thanks to their interchangeable fittings of 1" - 1¼" - 1½".
- 1 Pump (NIZA – TWIN-IMPELLER – SINGLE-IMPELLER).
- 1 LOGICVAR variable-frequency drive.
- 1 Pressure transducer 4-20 mA (inside the VFD).