Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible electropumps especially indicated for pumping of waste water, sewage, septic tanks and water treatment plants
- Type: Submersible
- Flow (l/h): 3000 - 135000
- Height (m): 4 - 28
- rpm: 2850
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Oil and pumped water
- Temp. max.(ºC): 40
- Impeller: Single-channel
- Ø Solids: 50 mm
- All models are supplied with 10 m of electric cable and counterflange for assembly with joint and screws.
- Supplied with support base for mobile installation or optionally with coupling unit for fi xed installation.
- None of the models includes level switch.
- All the single-phase models have a connection box with capacitor.
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Motor cover: Cast iron
- Impeller: Cast iron
- Shaft: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Inferior (bomba): Silicon-Carbide, Superior (motor): Ceramic/Graphite
- Screws: A2 Stainless steel
- O’rings: NBR