Multicellular centrifugal submersible electro-pumps 4"
- Multistage submersible close-coupled pumps for 4’’ wells designed for the lifting of clean water.
- Suitable for small irrigation installations and domestic use.
- Type: Submersible
- Ø Pump: 99 mm
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- r.p.m.: 2800
- Cooling: Mineral oil and pumped water
- Temp. max. (ºC): 35
- Max. immersion depth: 17 m.
- Impeller: Closed
- Max. sand content: 60 gr/m3
- Max. starts: 40/h
- Built-in thermal protection in the winding.
- All single-phase PISA models have built-in capacitor inside.
- All models are provided with 20 meters of H07RNF cable.
- NOT include level switch.
- Pump housing: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Suction grill: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Motor housing: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Handle: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Impellers: Noryl with glass fiber
- Diffusers: Noryl with glass fiber
- Shaft: ‘AISI 420’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Graphite/Alumina