Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible electro-pumps suitable for low flowrates at high manometric head.
- Thanks to its grinding system, they are suitable for waste water drainage in the civil, industrial, sanitary and agricultural sectors.
- Type: Submersible
- Flow (m3/h): 0 - 21,6
- Head (m): 9,9 - 54,6
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- rpm: 2900
- Cooling: Dielectric oil
- Temp. max. (ºC): 40
- Max. inmersión depth: 20 m.
- All models are supplied with 10 m. of electric cable and counterflange for assembly with joint and screws.
- All the single-phase models include terminal box with capacitor and circuit breaker.
- None of the models includes level switch.
- Pump body: Cast iron
- Impeller: Cast iron
- Shaft: ‘AISI 304’ Stainless steel
- Mechanical seal: Lower side (pump): Silicon-Carbide. - Upper side (motor): Ceramic/Graphite.
- Screws: Stainless steel
- Joints: NBR
- Foot support: Zinc-plated steel