Submersible electro-pump for residual water
- Submersible electro-pumps suitable for pumping low quantities of water at high manometric height. Thanks to its grinding system, they are suitable for waste water drainage in the civil, industrial, sanitary and agricultural sectors.
- AISI 420 stainless steel shaft
- AISI 304 stainless steel screws
- Casing, motor cover, pump body and impeller in grey casting G-25
- AISI 416 stainless steel grinder
- Pump body's mechanical seal in silicon carbide
- Oil chamber mechanical seal in ceramics-graphite
GRINDER TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Submersible pumps
- Enclosed motor with oil bath
- IP-68 protection. F class insulation.
- Maximum water temperature 40 ºC
- Maximum immersion depth 20 m
- pH of pumped liquid from 6 to 11
- Provided with 10 m cable
- Single-phase models with built-in boot switchboard (without level switch).
- Maximum density 1,1 Kg/dm3.
- Composed of fixed and mobile parts with 21 cutting points. Both parts are made in hardened stainless steel
- Due to the grinder special design together with the motor speed, 60.000 grinding operations per minute are achieved