Waste water pumping stations
The waste water pumping stations are ideal for storage and overlifting of waste water and rainwater without need for civil works.
Waste water pumping stations HASAFOS ranges ideal for domestic installations.
Waste water pumping stations ESTACIONES BOMBEO ranges ideal for industrial or community facilities.
- Automatic pumping stations for the storing and over-lifting of waste and rain water without need for civil construction work. With registerable watertight cover assuring tightness to gas and liquids.
- Complete pitch of waste water pump/s (vortex impeller) II 230 v. with 5 mts. cable and level switch. Fast coupling stand/s with guide tubes for the pump/s extraction, so that handling inside the pumping station is not required.
- Type: Pumping station
- Flow (m3/h): 1 - 52
- Height (m): 2 - 11
- rpm: 2850
- IP: 68
- Isolation: F
- Cooling: Oil and pumped water
- Temp. max. (ºC): 60
- HASA-FOS tank: High density Polyethilene
- MINIPAF pumps: G25 Cast iron
- Coupling foot: G25 Cast iron
- Internal installation (water discharge): PVC
ESTACIONBOMBEOPumping stations for waste water
- Pumping stations for collection and evacuation of sewage and waste water of all kind from places under the sewage level.
- The pumping stations are available with several types of submersible pumps (open impeller, single-channel, vortex or with grinding system) depending on the kind of water to be lifted (rain, seweage, fecal, etc.).
- They can be provided fully-equipped like prefabricated wells with a collection tank, electropumps, internal pipes and valves system, coupling foot, level switches and protection and control switchboard; or for being assembled on concrete manholes with all the necessary components.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: we have several pump models with different types of impellers (open, singlechannel, vortex, grinder), the choice of the kind of impeller depends on its application. They have an output diameter from 1 1/4” (DN-32) to DN-150. The passage of solids is an important factor to be considered.
- COLLECTION TANK: they are manufactured under request according to the size or volume specified by the customer.
- COUPLING FOOT: they are used for the assembly in the fi xed installation allowing an easy removal of the pumps without the need to remove the discharge tube, thanks to a system of two guide tubes that allows the automatic coupling of the pumps. The sealing of the installation is guaranteed by the pump’s weight.
- CONTROL AND PROTECTION SWITCHBOARD: it controls the maoeuvre of the pump/s through level switches and has electrical protection by circuit breaker or relay. It performs the alternation during the start and has acoustic alarm for overflow.
- LEVEL SWITCHES: they are necessary for the start and stop manoeuvre of the pumps: one is for the stop of the pump/s (if there are several pumps the stop is at once), another one is for the start of every pump and another one for the overfl ow alarm.
- VALVES: we have shut-off ball valves and check ball valves in PVC from DN-32 (1 1/4”) to DN-80 (3”).